Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy New Year...A Bit Late

The new year has come and gone, yet this is my first post of the year. I have been busy since I last posted I was moving. I have still had time to listen to the Dead just not write about my favorite band in a while. So right now, I am wide awake on a coffee buzz anticipating Furthur's show in Charlotte. I will be in attendance as will many of you. So far this tour seems to be pretty solid. Bob has let John K. sing more and Phil has done less singing. The band has also brought in a Ratdog song. They first played it at one of those rehearsal shows, then again last night in Atlanta.

I am going to try to get some sleep, maybe wake up early enough to do a real post from the Grateful Dead. If not...here is to hoping I see a Dark Star or at least a PITB!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment